Standard Duty Box Stitcher offered in arm and post style with 16"(41cm) and 25"(64cm) throat depth .
For side-seam stitching of one or two-piece single wall boxes
Heavy Duty Box Stitcher offered in arm and post style with 16"(41cm) and 25"(64cm) throat depth.
For side-seam stitching of one or two-piece single, double or pre-crushed triple-wall boxes
Heavy Duty Box Stitcher Head for column or jib mounting.
For column or jib mounting—speeds assembly of largest one or two-piece boxes fastens up to two
- Metallic materials (similar and dissimilar) not readily welded are easily stitched.
- No time-consuming preparation, such as pre-punching, drilling,
tapping, critical hole alignment for riveting, or cleaning of work
(before and after) as with welding.
- Low cost per stitch. Material cost is just 6C to 600 per thousand, depending on application, type of wire and stitch size.
- Speeds up to 300 stitches per minute are possible.
- High resistance to joint fatigue and vibration. The tight joint,
produced by wire making its own hole, and effective clinching action,
restricts movement of parts joined. Stitch leg penetration provides
added joint strength.
- Only visual inspection is required to determine proper fastening.
- Stitching does not disturb most finishes.