The HT-300 Three-side Trimmer features a fully automated setup with
color touchscreen control. The system offers higher productivity, unique
corner cut capability, optional flap cover trimming, and itís automated
setup can be barcode driven. The HT-300 is over 35% faster than previous models and can process up to 300 books/stacks per hour (4 books/stack x 300 =
1,200 bph). This three-side trimmer can be easily run in-line with Horizon perfect binders for seamless book production.
- Automatic adjustments: The
HT-300 uses a servo motor press plate which allows for the auto
calibration of the press height along with automatic pressure
- Fixed position cutting station: This trimmer features heavy-duty construction and increased book trimming control.
- Status indicators: Customizable color-coded, interior LED lights tell operators the machine status at a glance.
- Trim removal: The
HT-300 features increased trim air supply and control with the ability
to customize timing and pressure, as well as efficient push removal for
- iCE LINK: The HT-300 comes standard with iCE LINK, Horizonís next generation pXnet, JDF workflow and job-management tool.
- Flexible configuration: With multiple options for feeders, stackers, or conveyors, the HT-300 can be configured depending on your unique needs.