Please contact us for a quote if located in our Hohner dealer area of the USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Economy 25/40 - The Knocker
This single head wire stitching machine offers:
- Standard & loop stitching of pads and brochures
- Robust construction
- Easily adjustable table: saddle for brochures to flat for pads
- Maximum stitching speed: 203 staples per minute
- Table size : 700 x 240 mm
- Hohner patented cutting system for optimum wire feed, even for thicker products (Computer and Digital printing)
- Optional, quickly exchangeable conversion to loop stitching
Exact - The Flexible Mini
Multi head wire stitching machine for mixed applications:
- Equipped as standard with Universal 52/8S stitching heads.
- Possible to fit up to four of these heads on the machine.
- Standard and loop stitching or mixed applications
- Stand-alone machine, completion of a system, &/or test unit
- Maximum stitching thickness 8 mm for standard stitching
- Easily convert stitch table, pad (flat) to brochures (saddle)
- Wide range of staple options available to fit at a later stage.
- One lever adjusts all heads at once for thickness & length
- Backstop & 2 side lays adjust stapling w/accuracy & ease
- Extremely easy for the operator to change formats
- Suits small production runs, sample stitching or off-line
- Maximum stitching per head: 206 staples per minute
- Table size 550 x 280 mm.
Exact Plus - The Semi-Automatic
This stitching machine with hand-feeding stations allows:
- Standard stitching and loop stitching or mixed applications.
- The difference of this vs. conventional saddle binders is an ability to gather & stitch unusual formats & paper weights.
- Subsequent extension of up to 6 stations.
- Highest efficiency with up to 4000 cycles per hour.
- Gentle brochure transportation protects product.
- Can be equipped with up to 4 Universal 43/6 narrow heads.
- Fast conversion to “staggered stitch” production.
- Flexible for small runs, sample stitching & oversized formats
- Brochure format (spine x head/tail):100x80mm-430x340 mm
Orion 4 - The Flexible Big One
- A solid construction - specially designed multiple head stitching machine for handling thick pads.
- Able to install up to four HOHNER UNIVERSAL 70/20 stitching heads for stitching thicknesses of 0-20 mm
- Equally suitable as a stand-alone machine or for completion of a whole system, as well as for special constructions
- Fast, easy table adjust, pad stitch (flat) to brochures (saddle)
- Possibility of unusual staple positioning with throat depth of approx. 230 mm from clincher box (e.g. calendar production)
- Subsequent purchase of stitching heads at any time
- Simultaneous central adjustment of stitching thickness and wire length of all heads with only one lever
- A backstop and two side lays are fully adjustable for accurate and easy positioning of the staples.
- Extremely easy for the operator to change formats.
- Conversion option to loop stitching
- Maximum stitching per head: 192 staples per minute
- Table size from 1000 x 330 mm