The G8 Head features a side-feed design, eliminating the need for a Swivel, dramatically increasing the reliability of this head and can be used on virtually any stitcher or collator which uses Deluxe Stitcher, ISP/Interlake, 26 Heads or Hohner 52/8, 55/7 and 48/5 Heads.
Click here for a... PDF of Manual for The G8 Stitching Head
- Capacity: from 2 sheets up to 5/16"
- Crown Sizes: 1/2"
- Wire Sizes: 23-28 round and 21x25 flat
- Minimum Head Center: 2-3/64"
- Speed: 20,000 stitches per hour, 12,000 Loop stitches per hour
- Options: Loop and Stop Stitch Kits
- Exploded G8 Head
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 6" [54cm x 25cm x 16cm]
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs. [5.9 kg]
The side-feed design eliminates the Swivel, wire jamming and dropped stitches.
User-friendly features include a "snap-out" Wire Tube, a "swing-away" Wire Holder Spring and an on/off Feed Lever.