These magnetic foam rubber pads can be used all over the bindery.
- Make clamp pads for trimming out perfect bound books.
- Glue some chip board to these pads and place them on your clamp as a spacer.
- Place the pads edge just away from the spines. This will keep pressure away from the spines, limiting wrinkles.
- Put them on your cutter's clamp when the clamp is marking the stock.
- Put on drill clamps too.
- Stick to delivery bins on collators, numbering machines, etc. when stock is getting marked up from being delivered.